Friday, October 30, 2009

A busier month ahead

It looks like I am booked to preach for six different congregations in the month of November. This will be the first month that I will have preached every Sunday since August 2008.

My schedule, for those of you who are interested, is as follows:

Nov. 1, 11 AM, Presbyterian Church of Mt. Washington, Pittsburgh

Nov. 8, 11:15 AM, Tunnelton Presbyterian Church

Nov. 15, 11 AM, United Presbyterian Church of Freeport

Nov. 22, 11 AM, United Presbyterian Church of New Kensington

Nov. 29, 9:30 AM, Jacksonville Presbyterian Church, Kent; and 11:15 AM, Ebenezer Presbyterian Church, Lewisville

I think this will also be a lifetime record for me, as I don't believe that I have ever preached for six different congregations within a single month.

Giddyup.JPGIn honor of this record, I updated the firmware on my nüvi (well, that's something I have to do about monthly anyhow because of changes to the GPS satellites) and I went to the Garmin Garage to download a new vehicle avatar: Giddyup. Now I can feel just like a circuit rider during November.

File under : , , , ,

No comments: