Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hebe must know something

Photo of statue of Hebe in Tarentum PA, with balloon saying Forget my nectar and Ambrosia! Eat more Ham Loaf at Central Presbyterian Church of Tarentum

According to myth Hebe gave the Olympian gods the nectar and ambrosia that made them immortal. But she must know something about the upcoming ham loaf dinner at Central Presbyterian Church of Tarentum.

September 15th, 2007, 4pm - 6pmHam Loaf Dinner— at Central Presbyterian Church of Tarentum, 305 Allegheny Street, Tarentum, PA

Call 724-224-9220 for reservations. $7.00 for adults, 3.50 for children under 12. Ham loaf served with parsley potatoes, green beans, apple sauce and cole slaw.

This hCalendar event brought to you by the hCalendar Creator.

File under : , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a Pennsylvania thing? I've never seen such raptures over ham loaf. I'm from Colorado and you don't see ham loaf much here.
Muphinsmom

Stewart said...

It might be a Pennsylvania thing. I am new to PA and to ham loaf.

I don't see much other ham loaf around here, but I do see a lot of people for whom ham loaf is a comfort food that brings back fond memories.