1. Take a Bible Study out of the church.
2. Go to a public park, maintained with tax dollars for the benefit of all.
3. Find and occupy a vacant picnic table.
4. Exercise your First Amendment right to Freedom of Worship without State endorsement of religion.
5. Now, explain to me again why you are so convinced that religion is banished from the public square, and why you believe Christians are being persecuted in the U.S.A.
Tonight the Bible Study following the Tuesday Evening Meal and Ministry at Central Presbyterian Church of Tarentum took advantage of the nice weather and moved itself two blocks to a picnic table in Riverview Memorial Park.
We studied Acts 22:22-29, in which Paul successfully asserted his rights as a Roman citizen when he was about to be flogged by the Roman authorities in Jerusalem.
No one interfered with our Bible Study. No one objected to our presence. And if they had objected, I don't think they could have done so successfully.