Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Those milestones come faster

A little bit earlier today this blog had its 20,000th counted "hit." The first ten thousand hits took a little over a year. The second ten thousand took a little over five months.

Thanks for reading!

But there are mysteries that puzzle me. An inordinate number of my international visitors land here (I think) through a Google image search that leads to the "@ symbol" graphic I made that appears on the page explaining how to decode my email address. I've tried to figure out the Google search that gets them there, but with no success.

Between that mystery and the European popularity of a grainy photo of a wall of Hot Wheels cars at Superior Sports Cards, it leaves me wondering what this blog is really all about for my readers.

File under : ,

No comments: